Greg Brown is in his final year of BSc(Hons) Music Technology at Staffordshire University. Greg has just completed a placement year working for The Sands Centre in Carlisle as Depety Technical Theatre Manager, Sound Engineer & Stage Crew.
This website is a portfolio of Greg's work. Please feel free to comment on any aspects of work throughout this website.
Greg has experience in working in Theatre; crewing, sound operator, lighting operator & sound design.
- Experience in designing and installing sound into venues for theatre, comedy and live music
- Experience in digital creation / recording of sound and music
- Experience in video editing and creating sound & foley for films
- Greatly experienced with computers (Mac OSX, Windows & Linux and many pieces of creative software)
- Experianced with digital and analogue sound desks (Yamaha LS9 & M7, Roland M400, Digidesign C24, SSL)
- Experiance with lighting desks (Avolittes Tiger, Strand, Chamsys Magic Q)
- Experience in a number of DAW's (Digital Audio Workstations) including; Pro Tools, Logic Pro & Cubase
- Experience in a number of Video Editing Software including: AVID Meida Composer & Final Cut Pro